Feature: 3D Feature: Mildew Resistant Feature: Extra Thick Feature: Self-Adhesive Feature: Water Resistant Feature: Environment Friendly Feature: Formaldehyde-free Function: Moisture-Proof Function: Waterproof Function: Smoke-Proof Function: Sound-Absorbing Function: Anti-static Function: Mould-Proof Function: Heat Insulation Use: Elders' Room Use: Living Room Use: Kids' Room Use: Kitchen Use: Study Use: Bedding Room Use: Wedding House Usage: Entertainment Usage: Administration Usage: Household Usage: Commerce Surface Treatment: Light Reflection Model Number: Marble wallpaper Vinyl Wallpaper Type: Paper Back Vinyl Wallpapers Pattern: Marble Style: Europe Charge Unit: Usd/Roll Type: Vinyl Wallpapers Material: PVC
◆ ◆ ◆
Smooth surface, easy to apply. You can do DIY splicing. Quick and economical alternative to real marble. Great for kitchens, bathrooms, home and office applications.
Marble pattern, Authentic Marble Look Renovates Your Furniture with A Super Low Budget, Easy to Cut Into Any Sizes/Shapes, High quality white with grey textures for a realist feel and look.
Kitchen counter, furniture, notebook, drawer, crafts, bedside table, bookcase, bookcase, door even wall. Suitable for smooth and flat surfaces，Marble Paper is beautiful which makes it a must-have product whenever you want to restore old furniture.
Clean counters with towels. After you're done placing the new counter cover, caulk the seams between your backsplash and counter! It looks more realistic and covers any counter that may be visible. Easy to Wipe Clean with Cloth
▶ USING METHODS
1. CLEAN: Clean up the surface thoroughly, making sure that there is clean enough. Wait for the surface DRY completely before the installation.
2. Measure & Cut: Cut the film to the desired size through the grid lines. It is suggested to leave 1-inch margins at each side for later adjustment.
3. Apply: Starting from one side, peel off the backing gently whilst applying the film to the surface inch by inch (do not remove the entire backing at once).
4. Flatten: While applying the film, use a cloth, a squeegee or a card to remove the bubbles or bump areas.
5. Enjoy: Trim off the margins, enjoy your new gorgeous marble top surface.